To look good from tip to toe, use body polish
You must have heard that good skin is the best feature you can have. We want our skin to glow and that’s why we go for expensive facials, face serums, face masks and moisturizing creams.
Just think though, your skin is more than what covers your face and neck! What about the skin on your arms, back, chest, tummy, thighs, calves and feet? That too needs care beyond moisturizing. After all, you do want to look good in every way possible! Those lehngas, sarees, sleeveless dresses, crop tops, strappy stilettos, and side slit skirts will look so much more gorgeous if the skin peeping out is lush and glowing.
A good quality body polish is the way to achieve lush and glowing skin all over. In short, a body polish is a worthy investment in boosting your appearance!
What’s body polish
Think of body polish as a facial for your body. It is a specialized formulation used for full body exfoliation.
What goes in a body polish
A body polish has several key actives to give your skin pampering care. A quality body polish should have cold pressed seed oils (almond, argan, sesame etc), plant butters (shea, cocoa), exfoliating agent (salt, sugar, walnut shell powder, coffee grounds), botanical extracts (green tea extract, aloe vera extract, coconut milk extract) and vegetable glycerine.
Equally importantly, your body polish should be totally without harsh mineral oils, parabens and sulphates – all chemicals that harm your skin in the long run.
We recommend using a foaming body polish for extra ease of use as well as superior results.
Benefits of body polish
So, why is body polish a worthy investment for your skin? Here’s why:
- Body polish helps boost skin’s softness and smoothness while simultaneously evoking inner radiance.
- Body polish removes dead cells that otherwise accumulate on the skin’s uppermost surface making it look dull and rough.
- Body polish helps unclogs skin pores where dead cells and dirt can lodge. As clogged pores can get infected and lead to acne, this helps reduce breakouts.
- Body polish promotes cell regeneration (production of new skin cells) that helps give skin a fresher appearance. And also helps keep away wrinkles and fine lines.
- Body polish helps moisturize and hydrate skin for increased suppleness and less dryness.
Body polish at salon vs at home
Body polish is a treatment offered at spas and salons. However, it comes with a steep price tag to get it done in a professional setup.
The good thing is that you can get the same benefits at home with a ready-to-use body polish bought from a reputed brand known for quality products that are formulated without harsh ingredients.
How to use a body polish to get the most out of it
It is very easy to use body polish right in your own bathroom. All it takes is barely 15 minutes of your time. Here’s how.
Just dampen your skin. Apply adequate amount of body polish on dampened skin, all over or on specific body part, as required. Massage gently using fingertips in circular motion. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse well with plain water.
Tips for enhancing results
- Have a warm shower before applying the body polish. It helps open skin’s pores for more effective skincare.
- Moisturize skin right after washing off the body polish. Just lightly towel the skin and apply a moisturizer on the freshly exfoliated and polished skin.
Do remember: Avoid body polish on any skin area with cuts, sores or sunburn.
We recommend Body Cupid Coconut Milk Foaming Body Scrub Polish.
Body Cupid Coconut Milk Foaming Body Scrub Polish is a premium product. As it has a foaming action, it is ridiculously easy to use. Plus, its gentle and effective formulation packed with natural botanical actives gives you salon-like results right at home.
It is infused with pure Coconut Milk Extract rich in nourishing lauric acid plus vitamins C & E for advanced free radical fighting power. It delivers deep moisturizing, super smoothing and anti-aging protection to skin. This body scrub polish also contains Aloe Vera and Green Tea Extracts for natural antimicrobial protection, Shea and Cocoa Butters for intensive nurturance, Argan and Sweet Almond Oils for rich hydration, and Walnut Shell Powder for gentle exfoliation action. Its foaming formulation and delightful fragrance make your twice-a-week scrub and polish routine feel like a premium spa experience.